We committed to practise 5S in our work culture base on continuously improvement effort and teamwork among employees in order to keep effective, efficient, safe and healthy work place
To provide the best quality of products and services at all times to satisfy customers
Untuk menyediakan produk dan perkhidmatan berkualiti terbaik pada setiap masa bagi memuaskan pelanggan-pelanggan
SAFETY & HEALTH POLICY
We emphasize on safety and health of our employees by taking reasonable steps to eliminate risks and hazards in our work place and promote safe work practice by providing training and guidance to employees.
All members of FEMM are responsible in ensuring that accidents are prevented and that good housekeeping and healthy environment are maintained.
POLISI KESELAMATAN & KESIHATAN PEKERJAAN
Kami memberi penekanan kepada keselamatan dan kesihatan pekerja dengan mengambil langkah-langkah munasabah bagi menghapuskan segala risiko dan bahaya di tempat kerja dan menggalakkan amalan bekerja dengan selamat dengan memberi latihan dan panduan kepada mereka.
Semua Pekerja FEMM adalah bertanggungjawab mencegah kemalangan dan mengekalkan tempat kerja yang bersih dan persekitaran yang sihat.
RoHS COMPLIANT AND ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES MANAGEMENT
IN PRODUCTS POLICY
Our company committed towards continuous reduction and total elimination of below substances in our products, but not limited to:
|1||Cadmium and cadmium compound|
|2||Lead and lead compound|
|3||Mercury and Mercury compound|
|4||Hexavalent chromium compound|
|5||Polybrominated Biphenyl (PBB)|
|6||Polybrominated Diphenyl Ether (PBBE)|
|8||Organic tin compound (TBT/TPT/TBTO)|
|9||Ozone Depleting substances|
|12||Specific Azo compound|
FE Magnet Wire (M) Sdn Bhd hereby wants all suppliers/contractors to warrants and guarantees that all of or parts of products and or packages delivered to us are free from any of the substances listed.
INTEGRATED QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
GREEN PURCHASING POLICY (GENERAL PROCUREMENT GUIDELINES)
1. Preference should be given to materials which:
- Are free or with minimal environmental hazardous substances
- From ISO 9001/ISO 1400 certified company and /or with RoHS compliant.
- Biodegradable materials
- Should be with the highest content of recycled material or If not recyclable, that may be disposed off safely.
- Causing no or minimal environmental damage during normal use or maintenance.
- Durable to use and long life materials
- Should be made locally or regionally with minimal packaging.
2. All electrical equipment should be assessed for energy efficiency, longevity and recyclability of parts.
3. Equipment using water should be assessed for water efficiency, longevity and recyclability of parts.